Home » Local News » Top Stories » Firefighters inform on dangers of carbon monoxide

Firefighters inform on dangers of carbon monoxide

Jaclyn Anthony / Lincoln Times-News Members of the Lincolnton Fire Department were going door-to-door on Friday, sharing information with city residents about the dangers of carbon monoxide and the necessity of carbon monoxide detectors in the home. ABOVE: Joe Fletcher reads over a carbon monoxide pamphlet with Lincolnton resident Brenda Hudson.



Image courtesy of KaAnSuli | Lincoln Times-News

You must be logged in to post a comment Login