Criminal Charges — 6-10-13
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
- Jimmy McLoyd Smith, 43, of 1834 Hines Circle Road in Stanley was charged Thursday with communicating threats. No bond was set.
- Preston Cole Swink, 27, of 1488 Howell Trail in Lincolnton was charged Thursday with a probation violation. A $12,000 bond was set.
- Damian Deports Davis, 37, of 509 Woodshire Way in Virginia Beach, Va., was charged Thursday with obtaining property by false pretenses. A $3,000 secured bond was set.
- Austin Michael Fredell, 16, of 2117 Poarch Road in Lincolnton was charged Thursday with a second-degree sex offense. A $15,000 secured bond was set.
- Angelo Stowe Fiormanti, 33, of 3563 Woodstream Drive in Maiden was charged Thursday with misdemeanor breaking and entering and injury to personal property. No bond was set.
- Shari Jane Knowles, 62, of 315 Laurel Ridge Drive in Lincolnton was charged Thursday with felony larceny. A $5,000 secured bond was set.
- Damarius Corday Miller, 26, of 4895 Maple Street in Catawba was charged Thursday with fail to appear. A $500 secured bond was set.
- Bobby Eugene Smith, 35, of 321 East Sycamore Street in Lincolnton was charged Friday with non-support family. No bond was set.