County commissioners to meet on Monday
The Lincoln County Board of Commissioners will meet 6:30 p.m. Monday at the Citizens Center.
The following items are on the agenda for the meeting:
- Commissioners will receive an update from the local Watershed Advisory Committee.
- Commissioners will consider an addendum to Phase II of Airlie Business Park at Ingleside.
- Commissioners will weigh changes to the county’s medical insurance plan for employees.
- Commissioners will consider two leases for emergency communications towers, one on Killian Farm Road and another on Fish Pond Road.
- Commissioners will discuss Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) boundaries.
- Commissioners will conduct a closed session for purposes relating to property acquisition or a current or proposed employment contract, though any action must take place in open session.
Except for the closed session, the meeting is open to the public.