A construction worker who became stuck on the peak of a roof at a house on Will Proctor Street in eastern Lincoln County avoided injury Friday evening when the Denver Fire Department came to his rescue.
Firefighters said the 44-year-old man told them that he was uninjured but could not get back to his ladder to get down.
According to Dion Burleson, public information officer for Denver Fire Department, the man was doing some sort of roof and chimney maintenance when he became confused about where he had left his ladder.
â€œDue to the height from the ground, he “froze up â€¦ and we were called to help him down,â€ Burleson said.
Firefighters said they assured the man they would not release his identity, Burleson said.